- Free Courses
You can upload your Android Studio project to a website called Github. Github allows you to share your source code with other people.
1. The first thing you need to do is to visit Github and sign up for an account.
2. Go to Git website and download git.
3. Install Git.
4. Open Android Studio. It will find Git on startup.
5. In Android Studio click on
File > Settings > Version Controll > GitHub.
Login with your username and password, and then click on test button.
6. In Android Studio click on
VCS > Import into Version Control > Share Project on GitHub.
Follow all steps on the dialog box.
No comments yet. You can be the first one to comment. Just write your comment in the form and click on the submit button.